
Meghan Markle is thinking about a new name for her lifestyle brand, American Riviera Orchard (ARO), in case her current name doesn’t get approved, according to a source.
The U.S. Patent and Trademark Office recently rejected her application to use the ARO name, which has caused some confusion for her team.
The source mentioned that Meghan’s team might need to find a backup name, similar to what Kim Kardashian did when she had to change her shapewear brand name from Kimono to Skims due to cultural issues.
“The team is working on alternative names just in case,” the source said. “They’re a bit stressed but not too worried because Kim Kardashian also had to rebrand and it turned out fine.”
Changing the name now would be expensive because of all the branding work already done, but it’s not considered a disaster.

In March, Meghan Markle introduced her new lifestyle brand on social media and had filed for a trademark for the name American Riviera Orchard in February.
Her company aims to sell various home goods like cookbooks and tableware, as well as food and drink products such as jams and vegetable spreads. They are also considering adding a rose wine to their product line.
However, the trademark application was recently rejected. The U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) said that “American Riviera” is a common nickname for the Santa Barbara, California area, which makes the name too generic and hard to trademark. The USPTO’s decision was announced on August 31.

The American Riviera refers to the California area, including Montecito, where Meghan Markle lives with Prince Harry and their children, Prince Archie, who is five, and Princess Lilibet, who is three.
Another source mentioned that trademark disputes are common in the U.S. and can usually be resolved. “It looks like American Riviera Orchard has received a few routine office actions, which is normal when filing for trademarks,” the source said.
The Sussexes have not yet commented on the situation.
Pauley Perrette’s life has completely changed since she left NCIS. All prayers are with her.
Pauley Perrette disclosed that in 2021 she had experienced a stroke.
Fans were initially critical of her new hairstyle after she dyed it, but by 2023, most of them appeared to have changed their minds.
Perrette departed from “NCIS” due to a well-known co-star’s actions.
Pauley Perrette talked about a health issue she had on September 2, 2021 in a social media video that she posted in September 2022. The actress disclosed that it was the first anniversary of her severe stroke.
The celebrity talked on how difficult that time had been for her, as she had lost close ones and friends. Perrette expressed her gratitude and faith-filledness, referring to herself as a survivor for having overcome her experiences.

The famous person talked about how she had avoided death multiple times after suffering from potentially fatal food and hair color sensitivities. She has also overcome domestic abuse, sexual assault, and an almost fatal attack by a deranged homeless person. After two years of suffering, Perrette felt “good” about herself and her rescue pets.

Her appearance has evolved since she left her most well-known position on “NCIS” as forensic specialist Abby Sciuto. Fans first reacted negatively to the actress’s new appearance, but some of them have subsequently softened. The year before she disclosed her stroke, Perrette flaunted her rainbow-colored hair.
After quitting “NCIS,” how did Pauley look like, and what reaction did her fans have?
Perrette shared a number of pictures of herself on Twitter on November 10, 2021, showing off a new appearance. The celebrity said she looked like a “rainbow” after dyeing her hair, and the pictures showed her hair tousled and damp.
One troll remarked the actress’s hair was “ugly” before declaring they weren’t sorry for their remarks. The individual said Perrette “looked cheap” with her new appearance, despite having “such a beautiful face.” The commentator pointed out that Perrette’s appearance was limited to Walmart patrons.


The reviewer expressed their admiration for colorful hair but thought the celebrities’ hair was “ratty.” She was criticized by someone else who stated her appearance was “horrible,” and someone else said it was “awful.”
But, it appeared that after Perrette disclosed that she had experienced a stroke and other hardships in life, people’s opinions had changed. The famous person uploaded multiple photos to Instagram on July 24, 2023. The first photograph featured her looking amazing with rainbow-colored hair.
Perrette declared that she is “terrified of Harmon” and that she fears an attack from him.
In response, someone told her to “keep on being you” since she was “awesome.” Another admirer dubbed her “Aunt P” said the actress was “so beautiful” and professed their love for her, while still another remarked on how well she could make others smile.
The admirer believed that Perrette was content in the remaining photos and advised her to “stay you,” be happy, and keep safe.
After working on “NCIS” for 15 years, Perrette left the show in 2018. According to a number of sources, the actress quit the show in 2016 due to a reported falling out with her co-star Mark Harmon. The two were reportedly having problems behind the scenes.

According to reports, Harmon brought his dog to the scene that year, and it bit a crew worker, requiring fifteen stitches. The fact that they never shared a screen shot during the actress’s farewell episode served as evidence of their falling out.
When Perrette visited the “NCIS” headquarters to bid her coworkers farewell, her co-star’s character only got a letter that he read as she was observing him from the other side of the street.
She declared in a 2019 Twitter post that she would never change her part in the show. Perrette declared that she was “terrified of Harmon” and that she feared an attack from him. The actress claimed that she was having nightmares about the potential catastrophe and that she had moved on to a new, pleasant program that was safe.
Leave a Reply